Info on Primal Force Accel
This is about Accel - the new Formula from Dr. Sears - now containing Tocotrienols.
contains nutrients that support heart health, blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels.
As Dr. Sears explains, the ubiquinol in the Accel product is the most active form of CoQ10, your body's power plant (mitochondria) #1 source for energy. Some describe it as Dr Al Sears Co Q 10 and best CoQ10.
Tocotrienols are the rarest and most active forms of vitamin E-and warriors that fight oxidative stress throughout the body and promote normal inflammatory response. You may already know about the many benefits of CoQ10. But did you know that tocotrienols boost heart arterial health to support healthy circulation, bringing your cholesterol and soluble-fat blood levels into balance, helping to keep your blood sugar levels normal and promote proper DNA and cell function.
Together those components give you unprecedented cardiovascular support by helping to squelch free radical damage. You see, vitamin E isn't just one vitamin. It's made up of two related but different groups of organic compounds: "tocopherols" and "tocotrienols." Look on the label of almost any multivitamin. You'll see something like "vitamin E as mixed tocopherols." That's because tocotrienols are harder to synthesize . . . so most vitamin companies don't make them. And most doctors don't mention tocotrienols to their patients. For the first time, Dr. Sears brings you these
two vital nutrients in a single formula
The new form of CoQ10 - called Accel - is 8 x stronger and stays in your bloodstream almost 4 x longer than regular CoQ10.
- Help to keep your blood sugar levels normal
- Boost heart arterial health to support healthy circulation
- Promote proper DNA and cell function
- Bring your cholesterol and soluble-fat blood levels into balance
Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Ubiquinol, Tocotrienols, medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, beeswax, lecithin and annatto suspension in soy oil, soy.
Accel does not contain milk or milk by-products, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, shell fish or shell fish by-products, tree nuts, wheat or wheat by-products, peanut or peanut by-products.
It is advised to take 1 (one) softgel daily with a meal as a dietary supplement or as directed by your healthcare professional.
What do buyers think about Primal Force Accel?
Here's what the users say:
- "feel much more alive than previously"
- "WOW, can see the difference in my face"
- "surprised how it also helped to level out my weigh"
- "My skin tone is more healthy as well"
- "felt no difference than from taking any other CoQ-10 supplement"
- "certainly noticed a difference in my energy levels"
- "mind clarity seems better now"
- "my vision is much sharper and my memory is sharper."
- "feel better than I have ever felt in my life"
Risk free for 60 days.
Primal Force company indicates that they will issue a full refund on Accel (used or unused) returned within 60 days of the initial delivery date.
Click Here to try Accel